Exclude Seeding Torrents From

Discussion of Transmission that doesn't fit in the other categories
LeviathonVI

Exclude Seeding Torrents From

Post by LeviathonVI »

Is there any way to exclude seeding/completed torrents from the queue?

I'm using Transmission on a QNAP Nas, I usually access it via the Windows Transmission GUI, but I have access to the web interface too.
LeviathonVI

Re: Exclude Seeding Torrents From

Post by LeviathonVI »

What I mean is, is there any way for the queue to only count downloading torrents and to completely disregard seeding/finished torrents? Other torrent clients do this and I find it much easier to manage the order of my downloads as I have 300+ seeding torrents.

Sorry, I wasn't very clear with my question. That was my bad.
LeviathonVI

Post by LeviathonVI »

Nope. I'm saying that I want seeding/completed torrents to not be in the queue, so that the queue only consists of downloaded or to-be-downloaded torrents.

If that's not an option, it's fine.
blinding

Post by blinding »

The summary window on the left lists "All Torrents", "Downloading", "Completed", etc. If you click on one of those it will only display the corresponding torrents. I.E. if you click on downloading that is all you will see.

Also, if you sort the torrents correctly then the older ones will be off the bottom of the screen and you can ignore them. I sort by date added as it keeps the newer, active, torrents at the top.
LeviathonVI

Post by LeviathonVI »

Yeah, I know how to navigate the UI. Thank you though!
blinding

Post by blinding »

Just to clarify are you trying to have Transmission not process the older torrents at all or to be processing them but not display them? Still not sure what you are trying to achieve.