POST to /transmission/rpc is returning 404

Discussion of Transmission that doesn't fit in the other categories
bigdong

POST to /transmission/rpc is returning 404

Post by bigdong »

I am using docker-transmission behind a docker-traefik HTTPS reverse proxy.

I was having issue to access the web ui and figured out that I needed to access the UI with `/transmission/web/` instead of `/transmission/web` (the last slash is important).

Now the webUI shows connection errors. I checked the console and the POST to /transmission/rpc is failing and there is no way to add the ending slash here.

Publicly, I only have the 443 port of traefik port open. is that an issue? How do I get the POST request fixed?
bigdong

Re: POST to /transmission/rpc is returning 404

Post by bigdong »

I fixed the request using `PathPermis(`/transmission`)`.

However, I keep having access denied error when trying to download a file. No clue why, permissions are set to be 1000:1000 puid guid and transmission is 100:100, i added transmission in puid group and puid in tansmission group, it did not help.

Umask tried with 022 and 002 and nothing change

Volume was mounted with NFS
Richh

Re: POST to /transmission/rpc is returning 404

Post by Richh »

I should also mention that the problem seems to be intermittent in that HP has been able to find and add other albums to Transmission. So, my guess is, the likely culprit is either a bad link from Jackett (though it seems like quite a few of them -- maybe that's normal?), or I've got something a bit misconfigured.