Is there a script for cleaning up completed torrents?

Ask for help and report issues with the Windows version of Transmission
ruinit

Post by ruinit »

Am I missing a setting somewhere? I just want them to be deleted after download.

Thnaks
LeVvE

Re: Is there a script for cleaning up completed torrents?

Post by LeVvE »

I'd like this as well, torrent removed once it reaches the set seeding ratio. qBittorrent does this but it doesn't look as nice as Transmisson.
basecase

Post by basecase »

What version if transmission-qt are you running? Post download scripts do not seem to be working at the moment with version 2.92 but the unofficial fork does run scripts after download.

Do you want to remove the torrent from transmission but let the data remain? You could do that by simply creating a batch file that calls transmission-remote with the torrent id. Maybe two lines.
LeVvE

Post by LeVvE »

basecase wrote:What version if transmission-qt are you running? Post download scripts do not seem to be working at the moment with version 2.92 but the unofficial fork does run scripts after download.

Do you want to remove the torrent from transmission but let the data remain? You could do that by simply creating a batch file that calls transmission-remote with the torrent id. Maybe two lines.
Remove the completed torrent and keep the files, I have no idea how to make a batch file for it.
LeVvE

Post by LeVvE »

x190 wrote:It should work within Transmission. See settings.json (I think you should have one - not really sure about Windows).

https://trac.transmissionbt.com/wiki/EditConfigFiles
I don't think it's that simple, there is no setting for it. If you Google it you find some scripts for it but none of them work on Windows, it's only Linux and Mac stuff.