windows 2019 - Download not showing in UI - but downloading

Ask for help and report issues with the Windows version of Transmission
bgdav408

windows 2019 - Download not showing in UI - but downloading

Post by bgdav408 »

downloading via sonarr and radarr on windows 2019 - using transmissionbt v3 - the torrents are downloading its showing complete in sonnar and radarr- but when I check the UI - it doesn't show any information, multiple different torrents all the same problem?
giyadh

Re: windows 2019 - Download not showing in UI - but downloading

Post by giyadh »

Transmission 3.0 has been terrible in my experience. I constantly fight with the UI to show me the correct information. Most of the time a torrent will not show in the UI, but its actually downloading. The only way to force it to show is to exit the application and reopen it. Then the torrent appears. Sometimes I pause a download only to find that it completed a half hour later, meaning the pause didn't work! Is there any way to download older versions of transmission? I would like to go back to the old UI which would show you a different color for something thats downloading vs something that is complete. And also I want a UI that tells me what's actually going on in real time as you would expect it to.
AllenCohn

Post by AllenCohn »

I'm having what sounds like the same trouble!

I tried to attach an image of the problem, but this board doesn't seem to let me...

Allen
pcsanza

Post by pcsanza »

Same problem here. So, does anybody know how to file a bug report to the developers?
pcsanza

Re: windows - Download not showing in UI - but downloading

Post by pcsanza »

Ok - so I uninstalled the 64-bit version and installed the 32-bit version instead. Seems to be working properly. Definitely a bug....

I have initiated a bug report. If you are reading this and you are experiencing this bug, please head over to GitHub and leave a comment that says you are experiencing the same bug. The way GitHub works, the bug won't be worked on until it is confirmed by others.
https://github.com/transmission/transmi ... 1144104173