Torrent List - font size - is able to be reduced?

Ask for help and report issues not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
seaseasea

Torrent List - font size - is able to be reduced?

Post by seaseasea »

hello:

I would like to reduce the size of my torrent client window (am using latest Transmission Mac client), so it takes up less space on my screen. I always have it open so i can see if anything is stuck immediately.

However I need to see the torrents labelled and so if I reduce the screen size it chops of the words of the "name of the torrent". Is there a way to reduce the font of the torrent names, e.g. the same size as the ratio and UL font size, so I can then reduce the size of my torrent client window. I need the torrent names as i dont remember the torrents I have uploaded as they are mainly for others interests.

I hope this makes sense.

thankyou in advance for your help.
seaseasea

Re: Torrent List - font size - is able to be reduced?

Post by seaseasea »

sorry no idea what you are saying in your reply.

tool tip ? i am asking about torrent name font.
xcode. that sounds like your not being nice and saying i need to programme the change.

these were simple questions.
seaseasea

Post by seaseasea »

thankyou ever so much for your help. that is super!
anthony11

Post by anthony11 »

Thankfully since this thread was active the Transmission sources have left behind the embarrassment of SVN. Unfortunately the hardcoding of fonts is still there. Curiously in a source file instead of the associated header/include file, wow I learned better than that decades ago in college.

One shortcoming of this solution is the need to repeat the process for every new release. Admittedly it's been 11 months now since that happened.

Yes, I'd PR code for this if I could, I'm not acquainted unfortunately with the libraries required.