Help - Cant type in Preference.

Ask for help and report issues not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
afikbar

Help - Cant type in Preference.

Post by afikbar »

Hello,
I've downloaded Transmission today, and i have an odd problem. i cant type inside the Preference window. in all tabs. version 2.84
it might be related to theme? how do i change it?
also how can i change software language\locale? it shows up in English but aligned to the right which is weird.
Thanks

*Tried to re-install
Attachments
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (44.47 KiB) Viewed 2041 times
mike.dld
Transmission Developer

Re: Help - Cant type in Preference.

Post by mike.dld »

For the RTL issue, I guess your locale is to blame. Judging from "Close" button title your system is set to use Hebrew, that's why Qt reverses the layout despite the fact that there's no Hebrew translation for Qt client. Try adding "-reverse" argument to client's command line and see if that helps.

Unless typing issues are fixed with "-reverse" argument above, you should probably seek help elsewhere since there is no official Windows version at the moment. http://sourceforge.net/projects/trqtw/support may be a good place to start, if that's where you downloaded the client from.
afikbar

Re: Help - Cant type in Preference.

Post by afikbar »

mike.dld wrote:For the RTL issue, I guess your locale is to blame. Judging from "Close" button title your system is set to use Hebrew, that's why Qt reverses the layout despite the fact that there's no Hebrew translation for Qt client. Try adding "-reverse" argument to client's command line and see if that helps.

Unless typing issues are fixed with "-reverse" argument above, you should probably seek help elsewhere since there is no official Windows version at the moment. http://sourceforge.net/projects/trqtw/support may be a good place to start, if that's where you downloaded the client from.

Thanks! that did the trick (: