Transmission Size and Other Destruction

Ask for help and report issues not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
reziduchamp

Transmission Size and Other Destruction

Post by reziduchamp »

Hi there

My Transmission seems to have defaulted to 100,000 pixels wide. I think I found a section to change that but when I clicked it I managed to click another bar that removed my borders I think. So now I can't get back to that menu.

As it stands, Transmission is off both screens. It will let me resize vertically but not horizontally.

Any ideas how this has happened and how to fix it?
reziduchamp

Re: Transmission Size and Other Destruction

Post by reziduchamp »

Rebooting Transmission brought the border back but I can't get resize horizontally. Nothing seems to allow it, including "force" option in More Actions>Special Window Settings.

I am on Linux btw.
reziduchamp

Re: Transmission Size and Other Destruction

Post by reziduchamp »

Managed fix this by right clicking on the black bar at the very top and selecting - More Actions>Special Window Settings>Size and Position and then setting Minimum Size 1:1 - Force, Maximum Size 1000,732 and also at the top selecting Position>Apply Now>1,1 and Size>Apply Now>1000,732. These settings allowed it to fit on a 1378 desktop size.

Clicking the top bar and getting the horizontal/vertical resize arrows allowed me to resize and the right hand bar came back.

Seems to be some kind of serious bug in the program. Took me over 2 hours to sort this out. Hopefully it will help somebody else.