Error with Radarr & Sonarr

Ask for help and report issues not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
ExSL

Error with Radarr & Sonarr

Post by ExSL » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:15 am

Hello,

I hope everything's going well for you.

I have this error when i'm trying to download with radarr and sonarr.

Code: Select all

NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [500:InternalServerError] [GET] at [http://localhost:9117/dl/yggtorrent/?jackett_apikey=path=Q2ZESjhFTUFxZzBzSXhKR3N3clRMNTNGYkxNYjV3OU9LZU4tQWo1c2JocXI1aXRULVpqeHFYa1d4NnJLNkZiTHItU2tKVVdnY3ZzTlhCSnR4Z3VVeW9mN0tmYkdNZUNsUGFDeFhLZnlSYVk0REd2YjdkdTVqaklOR05NUDAtWmlXVzcwSHExUXZyQTR6emZsdDMycFdPalJfa0JyRkk2NExTdEs4UjhHZUI0cWpWVlRZNWRIWDZJOVNoVTRoQ2pzSEp4SEl3&file=Hippocrate.S01E01.FRENCH.720p.HDTV.x264-SH0W]

"error": "Could not load file or assembly 'BencodeNET, Version=2.2.24.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.",
I have already tried to uninstall reinstall, i'm using it on CentOS 7.

Thanks,
Alexis

Oliver

Re: Error with Radarr & Sonarr

Post by Oliver » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:49 pm

ExSL wrote:Hello,

I hope everything's going well for you.

I have this error when i'm trying to download with radarr and sonarr.

NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [500:InternalServerError] [GET] at [http://localhost:9117/dl/yggtorrent/?jackett_apikey=path=Q2ZESjhFTUFxZzBzSXhKR3N3clRMNTNGYkxNYjV3OU9LZU4tQWo1c2JocXI1aXRULVpqeHFYa1d4NnJLNkZiTHItU2tKVVdnY3ZzTlhCSnR4Z3VVeW9mN0tmYkdNZUNsUGFDeFhLZnlSYVk0REd2YjdkdTVqaklOR05NUDAtWmlXVzcwSHExUXZyQTR6emZsdDMycFdPalJfa0JyRkk2NExTdEs4UjhHZUI0cWpWVlRZNWRIWDZJOVNoVTRoQ2pzSEp4SEl3&file=Hippocrate.S01E01.FRENCH.720p.HDTV.x264-SH0W]

"error": "Could not load file or assembly 'BencodeNET, Version=2.2.24.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.",
I have already tried to uninstall reinstall, i'm using it on CentOS 7.

Thanks,
Alexis
Getting similar error here too. Need help immediately with this. It will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Oliver

roundcubethree

Re: Error with Radarr & Sonarr

Post by roundcubethree » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:35 am

In the future, put logs in a pastebin. They're way easier to read.

Start by checking your system's time and timezone, TLS is very sensitive to mistakes there. Turn logging up to trace and show us more of the logs and context, in a pastebin. Take the URL that Radarr is trying to test and try it yourself, in a browser. Does it work?

These are super unlikely, but maybe your indexer just doesn't have a valid certificate? Or maybe they have time/timezone set wrong?