Secure access to transmission

Ask for help and report issues not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
kiinkiin

Secure access to transmission

Post by kiinkiin »

Hello, I download transmission, and I find it great.
By cons I have a concern I upload files to my daughter so she has access to the NAS but his rights makes for a read only concern is that it may cancel the download torrents.
Is it possible to access a transmission (user + password) for me to give the rights to this user writing in order that my daughter could access without deleting
Thank you in advance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour, j'ai télécharger transmission, et je le trouve super.
Par contre j'ai un souci je télécharge des fichiers pour ma fille donc elle a accès au NAS mais les droits son fait pour une lecture seule le souci c'est que la elle peut supprimer les torrents télécharger.
Serait il possible de faire un accès a transmission (user + password) pour que je donne des droits a cette user d'écriture affin que ma fille puisse y accèder sans rien supprimer
Merci d'avance.
killemov

Re: Secure access to transmission

Post by killemov »

Unfortunately for you Transmission only has an optional single user login. I don't understand your particular use-case, some sort of read-only interface?