Transmission не учитывает коэфициент отдачи пока не скачает торрент

Ask for help and report issues not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
Post Reply
roots
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:38 pm

Transmission не учитывает коэфициент отдачи пока не скачает торрент

Post by roots » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:24 pm

Здравствуйте!

Заранее извините, что не пишу на английском. Дело в том, что я его очень плохо знаю. И не смогу точно объяснить проблему.
Сегодня, когда я закачивал торрент, обнаружил что раздача незагруженного торрента идет без ограничений. Даже если установлен глобальный коэффициент отдачи. Transmission его игнорирует. Но после того как торрент будет скачан, только тогда Transmissoin начинает учитывать коэфициент отдачи.
Считаю это большой проблемой. Поскольку таким образом автор торрента может намеренно держать большое количество раздающих на раздаче. Автор торрента может раздать до 99% от всего объема торрента и все, кто его будет качать, будут раздавать бесконечно! До тех пор пока не получат оставшийся 1%.
Так было в моем случае: размер торрента был 1.1Гб, коэффициент отдачи 2.0. Но Transmission раздавала до коэффициента раздачи 3.17, а это 3.36Гб!!! Пока я не увидел это и не разобрался. Единственным решением проблемы стало снизить лимит скорости отдачи до 5Кб/с. И вскоре загрузка была завершена и Transmission отключил раздачу. Поскольку лимит отдачи был превышен.
Я использовал Andriod порт демона Transmission версии 1.3.2 (7160066). Версия Transmission 2.94. Версия моей тв пристави на Android 4.4.2. Версия ядра 3.0.36+
Надеюсь это сообщение поможет вам устранить эту ошибку в Transmission.



Hello!

Sorry in advance that I do not write in English. The fact is that I know him very poorly. And I can’t explain the problem exactly.
Today, when I downloaded the torrent, I discovered that the distribution of unloaded torrent is unlimited. Even if a global return coefficient is set. Transmission ignores him. But after the torrent is downloaded, only then Transmissoin begins to take into account the return coefficient.
I think this is a big problem. Since in this way the author of the torrent can intentionally keep a large number of distributors on the distribution. The author of the torrent can distribute up to 99% of the total volume of the torrent and everyone who downloads it will endlessly distribute it! Until they receive the remaining 1%.
So it was in my case: the size of the torrent was 1.1GB, the upload coefficient was 2.0. But Transmission handed out to a distribution coefficient of 3.17, and this is 3.36GB !!! Until I saw it and figured it out. The only solution to the problem was to reduce the upload speed limit to 5Kb / s. And soon the download was completed and Transmission turned off the distribution. Because the return limit has been exceeded.
I used the Andriod Transmission daemon port version 1.3.2 (7160066). Transmission version 2.94. Download my TV version on Android 4.4.2. Kernel Version 3.0.36+

I hope this message helps you resolve this error in Transmission.

Post Reply