Ask for help and report issues not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:15 am
Approximately 3 days ago, many functions of Transmission stopped working.
- No connection to peers or trackers, no data exchange.
- Tracker info says:
No updates scheduled. Asking for peer counts in 0 seconds.
Queued to ask for more peers. Asking for peer counts in 0 seconds.
- When I close Transmission, it hangs on "Closing Connections".
- If I delete a torrent and restart Transmission, the torrent is in the list.
- "Verify Local Data" does nothing.
I can add torrents though. Transmission outputs the following text into the console:
I run Transmission under two user accounts. Both instances and a clean Transmission profile experience these problems. I did not update Transmission for two months. So I guess that these problems are caused by updating some library that Transmission depends on. But I do not see how I can investigate this.
Transmission version: 3.00
OS: ArchLinux 5.8.12-arch1-1 #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat, 26 Sep 2020 21:42:58 +0000 x86_64 GNU/Linux