Can't download! (port closed?)

Ask for help and report issues not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
snowcorn22

Re: Can't download! (port closed?)

Post by snowcorn22 »

I'm having a similar problem, some files are stuck at 0.0K, i have peer which i'm downloading from and it's uploading, but not downloading!
Any ideas?
Thanks
Jordan
Transmission Developer

Re: Can't download! (port closed?)

Post by Jordan »

karassan wrote:i can't download for some reason... my torrents have seeds and they are not uploading or downloading need help!
karassan: In addition to posting here, you've started your own thread on the same subject here. Not only is this redundant, but also since you haven't read "How to Report a Bug" at the top of this forum, and you haven't said if your port is open or closed, nobody can tell if your issue is on-topic for this "Can't download! (port closed?)" thread. :roll:
snowcorn22 wrote:I'm having a similar problem, some files are stuck at 0.0K, i have peer which i'm downloading from and it's uploading, but not downloading!
Any ideas?
Thanks
snowcorn22: same thing here. You haven't posted any of the information "How to Report a Bug" asks for, and readers wouldn't even be able to tell if you're on-topic. In addition, your post seems to be a duplicate of this thread.