Startup Transmission Automatic

Ask for help and report issues not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
CCH

Startup Transmission Automatic

Post by CCH »

Hi guys, did anyone know how / whether can I startup the Transmission automatic each time I turn on my computer? Should I say if I have schedule the time to turn on my mac, how can I schedule Tranmission to startup later and download file?? I have try to check but can't find it. :oops:

Why uploading is always faster than downloading? It is my mac problem? ISP problem? or other reason I didn't setup the Transmission right?

Thanks for help.
Jethryn Freyman

Re: Startup Transmission Automatic

Post by Jethryn Freyman »

Uploading is faster on torrents that have more leechers than seeders (usually.)

Go to System Preferences > Accounts > Your Account > Startup Items, and add Transmission.
CCH

Post by CCH »

Thank Jethryn Freyman, I will try :)
CCH

Post by CCH »

Hi guys, I guess there is no such function which Transmisson can turn on by it self when I schedule the time to turn on my mac :?: They might want to consider to put this in 8-)

Thanks for help.
TheBang

Post by TheBang »

Did you do what Jethryn suggested? That will start up Transmission automatically when your user logs in. If you want it happen when your computer turns on, then you just have to make sure automatic login is enabled on your computer.

Check out the "Accounts" panel in your System Preferences. The "Login Options" and "Login Items" have everything you need to make it happen.
essiw

Post by essiw »

CCH wrote:Hi guys, I guess there is no such function which Transmisson can turn on by it self when I schedule the time to turn on my mac :?: They might want to consider to put this in 8-)

Thanks for help.
right mouse-click on Transmission: Start after log in (or something like that)