remember resized properties window

Feature requests not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
eris23

remember resized properties window

Post by eris23 »

Transmission should remember the dimensions of a resized properties window. In particular, if the "Show more details" box is selected on the "Peers" tab, and the dialog is resized to show all the columns, Transmission should remember the resized dimensions.
tuxolero

Re: remember resized properties window

Post by tuxolero »

I think this is very useful for the "File" tab, too ... especially when the folks out there are using very long filenames.
When I check the properties of my torrents, I always need to resize the properties window because the percentages are outside the visible area.

Edit:
I just noticed that there already is a filename length check with dynamic window size adaptation. Whow, what a wording ... :D

But it looks like it only checks at the top level of the folder structure (if any). So, if you don't have folders at all or folders with the same name length as the files, you automatically have a wide properties window. But with a short folder name at top level and long filenames at a deeper level, you need to resize in order to see the percentages.