Make Transmission Auto-Shutdown once finished torrenting

Feature requests not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
Panarchy

Make Transmission Auto-Shutdown once finished torrenting

Post by Panarchy »

Hello

Pretty sure (unless I have this confused with another program) that Transmission used to have this feature.

So you could set it, so that when it finished Downloading/Uploading (Torrenting/Seeding) it shuts down the computer.

Please [re]implement this.

Thanks in advance,

Panarchy
ametedinov

Re: Make Transmission Auto-Shutdown once finished torrenting

Post by ametedinov »

That will be a really nice feature. It will save a lot of electricity and therefore help reduce global warming pollution. If you care about the planet we live on please add this feature.
livings124
Transmission Developer

Post by livings124 »

ametedinov wrote:That will be a really nice feature. It will save a lot of electricity and therefore help reduce global warming pollution. If you care about the planet we live on please add this feature.
Unfortunately I hate this planet. You've figured out our scheme to destroy the world.
essiw

Post by essiw »

lmao
Panarchy

Post by Panarchy »

ametedinov wrote:That will be a really nice feature. It will save a lot of electricity and therefore help reduce global warming pollution. If you care about the planet we live on please add this feature.
I don't believe in Global Warming. Well at least not in the so called 'fact' that we caused it/are causing it.

The reason I want this feature included is merely because my computer is in my room, and I'd like it to be quite when it's finished downloading.

Please include this feature in your next release.

Thanks in advance,

Panarchy