Quit Quickly

Feature requests not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
drsassafras

Quit Quickly

Post by drsassafras »

I love transmission, but downloading torrents sometimes interfeers with my phone. I use a voip phone.

I would love to be able to quit the application quickly. I often have the inspector up. When I try to quit transmission, the box comes up asking me if I want to quit with active transfers.... While, it always loads behind the inspector, so I first need to find the dialog box before I can say yes quit dummy, that is why I asked you too.

So, can my question to you is, can you make one of those check boxes that says " "Never ask me again" or "Always presume the following answer" or what ever they normally say. It would save me a couple of rings. when answering the phone.

The pause all button is not as good, as it pauses them all...... I often have paused downlaods I don't want to have to think about un-pausing. Only when seeding is complete or I add a new torrent do I ever want to think about what ones need to be paused or whatever. Certainly not every time I use the phone.

Thanks for the great app.

Dr. Sassafras.
Zolo

Re: Quit Quickly

Post by Zolo »

Just go to the preferences under the general tab and uncheck "Prompt user for: Quit with active transfers"