Auto-Quit when all uploads are finished

Feature requests not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
GanetMarV

Auto-Quit when all uploads are finished

Post by GanetMarV »

Hello,

One option, I'd like to see and will use, is a Preference option so when all the torrents are downloaded and uploaded, meeting the share ratio, transmission will automatically quit.
This way I could check, using launchctl, if Transmission is running or not and properly move and rename the files to each specific location.

Do you think it might be feasible?
anubeon

Re: Auto-Quit when all uploads are finished

Post by anubeon »

I would go further and suggest that auto-suspend, auto-hibernate, and auto-shutdown be implemented alongside auto-quit. Also an auto-run feature that could run any given application/script could be useful.
Longinus00

Post by Longinus00 »

This could be done via a cron job. I believe there's a ticket concerning the firing of scripts on state changes. There's even a stomp support patch out there.
anchorboi

Post by anchorboi »

Sorry to revive this old thread, but I'm very interested to know if anybody figured out a workaround for this (still) missing feature.

Could the "Call script when download completes" function check whether any transfers are active, and if none, quit Transmission?
anchorboi

Post by anchorboi »

Any information on this?