Poll: MacOS Group colours

Ask for help and report issues with the Mac OS X version of Transmission
GaryE

Poll: MacOS Group colours

Post by GaryE »

The current 'Group' colours the user can attach to each torrent file have existed for a long time, and although they reflected MacOS at the time, ostensibly that hasn't been the case since the Snow Leopard OS as Apple moved away from a regimented adherence to 'Aqua' and into something far less Steve Jobs and into something more Jonathan Ive.

What does the community think of these design options?
https://github.com/transmission/transmi ... sions/3083
Nathan

Re: Poll: MacOS Group colours

Post by Nathan »

I’m with 3 or 6… but can we customise colours? Have more options? I like the narrative grouping of Vuze. I like colours too providing I can remember what they are. It would be handy if we could choose the colour and then add narrative for it in the key. I don’t think that’s possible now but then I’m not at the desktop right now.
fuga

Post by fuga »

Clicking the color brings up the Mac color picker.

Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Ah so yes, it is possible. I couldn’t remember as I don’t currently use it having just returned to Transmission and I’m away from the Mac desktop running it right now. Thank you 👍🏽
GaryE

Post by GaryE »

fuga wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:34 pm Clicking the color brings up the Mac color picker.

Yep, this poll has more to do with the design and implementation of the colours in the main window.