No screen page when transmission is opened ++++++

Ask for help and report issues with the Mac OS X version of Transmission
cosmicbreath

No screen page when transmission is opened ++++++

Post by cosmicbreath »

2015-09-05 Transmission crashed at same time as I pressed quit to restart Mac Mini
On popup screen notifying crash - accidentally press reopen instead of ok
Everything restarted except Transmission - went to applications >clicked Transmission>Open
Transmission Icon appeared in Icon tray (bobbing as usual) - no white marker under Icon to say program in use
When bobbing stops - go to program to check number of seeding torrents - numbers showing some are seeding ie 50
After a few minutes return to the program to check # seeding and the # is less and continues until 0 seeds
Trashed and restarted several times
Mac Mini OS X 10.0.5
Processor 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Start Up Disk Macintosh HD
Found: Diagnostic a d Usage Messages: User Diagnostic Reports - 3 Crashes (2015-08-15, 2015-08-27, 2015-09-05-2.crash)
System Diagnostic Reports: approx.21 from 2015-08-11 to 2015-09-05
I'm a heavy user of Transmission and sell it to others at every opportunity and will miss it if forced to change
Cosmicbreath
cosmicbreath

Re: No screen page when transmission is opened ++++++

Post by cosmicbreath »

Typo
Mac version 10.9.5 (Maverick)
Will this typo change the instructions in any way?
Today Transmission screen is on monitor - cursor spinning - Icon in tray started to bob periodically - white marker under Transmission Icon to inform program is open, is in place
was told - it would appear I have to Versions of Transmission 2.77 an 2.84 - didn't know if one was Windows PC and one was Mac Mini