100% downloaded not 100% and audio is missing?

Ask for help and report issues with the Mac OS X version of Transmission
HowNowBrownCow

100% downloaded not 100% and audio is missing?

Post by HowNowBrownCow »

Lately I have encountered two problems that I never encountered before when downloading legal movies with Transmission.

Problem 1. The downloaded torrent file shows 100% downloaded and is marked green but when I try to play the movie it doesn't work. I have to download the torrent file again and add it to Transmission. The file will be checked and it will show that the file is not downloaded 100% but rather somewhere between 50-75%. Transmission will download the rest of the file and when I try to play it this time after it reaches 100% again it works just fine.

Problem 2. The downloaded torrent file shows 100% downloaded and is marked green and when I try to play the movie it works, but there's no audio, Transmission failed to download it. I have to download the torrent file again and add it to Transmission and Transmission will download the audio and when I try to play it this time after it reaches 100% again it works just fine.

I'm using 2.92 (14714) and external hard drive but these problems have never occured before. They started just a few weeks ago and they happen at random.