How to see unseeded files ?

Ask for help and report issues with the Mac OS X version of Transmission
pcp

How to see unseeded files ?

Post by pcp »

Hello there,

I have about 3000 seeded files.

I regulary clean the new files to remove the old ones or to backup them on another HD etc...

If your torrent list is clean, you have 1 torrent for 1 file (or directory) then it's clean ok clear. So i should actually have 3125 seeded torrent in transmission and 3125 files/folder on my HD. But, when you "play" with a so much large amount of files, you have some files unseeded remaining on your HD. So, i have about 3184 files on my HD which means i have 59 files unseeded on my HD i have to delete!

How to chack that? how to see these files?

I found a solution but it's a full pain in the...

i have to manually save the torrent files from the torrent list, then i save the torrent file's name in a text file, then i caompare this list to the real files on the HD to find the differences !! but the BIG problem is that Transmission 3 CAN'T save all the torrent files in a raw! when i select the 3125 torrent names and click on "save torrent file" i have to press enter 3125 times!!! that's just a pain...i did a script with automator to click for me but automator can't repeat an action more than 400 or 500 times so i have to manually repeat the opération until all the 3125 are saved!. And even after that it's really long to manage the differences (even if i use a very good text comparaison application)

any help ?

Thanx