No tabs switching in Inspector window for at least 2 weeks of nightly builds

Ask for help and report issues with the Mac OS X version of Transmission
dymbo

No tabs switching in Inspector window for at least 2 weeks of nightly builds

Post by dymbo »

I'm used to install a nightly builds after root certificates expiration problem, so sometimes I'm used to update those. At least two weeks back visited nightly builds pages & downloaded latest to date, installed and after a few minutes realized that I can't switch tabs in the Inspector window.

So, I went back & grabbed one by one retrospectively, and found only the version from Dec 10 to be working — it was like a third or a fourth in a row from previous builds list. Tried a few times after that but still tabs switching in the Inspector window works not. Couldn't find any bug tacker or something for the trunk, so posting it here.

There's no version number corresponding to the numbering format in the builds list, so I'm only posting here what I can see in the About Transmission dialog 3.00+ (de75b26e7f) — this is the last version I've found to be working correctly for me. I'm still using macOS 10.14.6 Mojave, by the way.
livings124
Transmission Developer

Re: No tabs switching in Inspector window for at least 2 weeks of nightly builds

Post by livings124 »

If you try the latest nightly do you still see this issue?