Using Labels to organize files into Folders

Ask for help and report issues with the Mac OS X version of Transmission
m021478

Using Labels to organize files into Folders

Post by m021478 »

I have searched the forums for the answer to this question and have found a few posts where its been asked in the past, but I still have not found a sufficient answer as to whether or not it is possible to use have Transmission automatically create folders to sort downloaded files that correspond to the titles assigned to the various labels that a user has setup for their torrent downloads...

I'm sure most people are aware that such a feature is available in the Windows version of uTorrent, and it seems that this feature was available in a beta release of Transmission at some point, but I am unsure as to whether or not it's possible to use labels to sort downloads into folders in version 1.4.2 (7494) of Transmission??

Please advise...Thanks!
FlyboT

Re: Using Labels to organize files into Folders

Post by FlyboT »

Yes, I too would love to know if this is possible.
I only recently started to explore using groups in Transmission, and I would love to be able to send my TV group to my TV folder automatically, or movie group to movie folder etc etc.
let us know!
Oh..and thanks for a lot of work on an awesome product!!
FlyboT

Re: Using Labels to organize files into Folders

Post by FlyboT »

Am i correct in thinking that this has been implemented in the nightlies as per this thread:
http://forum.transmissionbt.com/viewtop ... f=5&t=6622 ?
If so...awesome. :)