Files downloaded show up as completed, r7629

Ask for help and report issues with the Mac OS X version of Transmission
Ryoujin

Files downloaded show up as completed, r7629

Post by Ryoujin »

I recently updated to r7629, I currently got two things downloading and, after updating (from r7627) the two files showed up as completed. I verified both and they went back down (I'm not sure if it was where they were, tho).

Then I tried what would happen if I closed T and re-opened and the files showed up, again, as completed. For some reason now I'm trying to Verify Data and it still shows them as completed... sigh, probably the files will get corrupted since T is saying that it downloaded it all (but haven't in reality).

Sadly there's no log of this because the program doesn't crash; maybe there was a change done in r7628-7629 that screwed it up? The sad thing about this is that those files have been downloading since December 28... and they were at probably 75% or so.

I just went back to r7627 to see and the files were back down, but it seems I've lost part of the % downloaded... maybe 50% or so lost because of this :cry:
Ryoujin

Re: Files downloaded show up as completed, r7629

Post by Ryoujin »

Seems to be fixed with r7630, after updating closed T twice and the progress remained like before, without going to 100%.