Is drag and drop reording busted/gone?

Ask for help and report issues with the Mac OS X version of Transmission
wyldphyre

Re: Is drag and drop reording busted/gone?

Post by wyldphyre »

TheBang wrote: Well, if you drag by the icon in Leopard, it also pops the menu when you release the button, so at least that's consistent (if bad). But the problem is in Leopard you can click almost anywhere to drag, but with Tiger, you can only drag by the icon or a very small space around the icon.
True. When I said it probably wasn't what was intended, I was speaking from the point of view that it is unwieldy, doesn't work well, and is less functional than it used to be, which, to me, probably means that the way it currently works is not how it was intended to work. I've no way to know if that is actually the case though, unless one of the developers feels like commenting :) .
wyldphyre

Post by wyldphyre »

On the off chance that anyone comes across this thread at some point in the future, or for those like me who were experiencing this problem, the drag using the torrent title seems to be working again in 1.51. Yay!
jl_martin

Post by jl_martin »

This does not work at all for me in 1.74 (8993) on 10.5.8.
In what sections (All, Active, etc.) is this supposed to work, and for what purpose? Is this for queue order, or just display?
wyldphyre

Post by wyldphyre »

I'm stuck on 1.54 at the moment (still on Tiger), so I can't comment on the newer version you have.