Group Tabs Download Markers

Feature requests for the Mac OS X version of Transmission
AGSystem

Group Tabs Download Markers

Post by AGSystem »

Hey guys.

Now i dont know if this has been mentioned but i was thinking that this may be a 1/2 decent idea.

When you look at transmission when in group view you can have your labels like TV Eps, Movies HD, Movies DVD, mp3. etc to separate the types of files.

Now this is great when you want to just queue up files and then slowly download them over time. Meaning that you can have 40-50 torrents queued up.

Now this is the part that i would like to add if at all possible.

First of all when you finish a download a badge shows on the dock icon. Really handy, but is it at all possible to have that same idea happen on the corresponding group tab?
The reason for this being that if you do not collapse all of your tabs but have more than one group downloading you can easily see what one has the active finished download in it.

Second idea (which i kinda just thought about while typing this) is the possibility of putting the pause resume buttons from the top to the individual group tabs . So instead of pausing or resuming ALL, you can instead pause and or resume groups.

Now not sure if this is at all even possible but it would be something that could come in REALLY handy for sorting and managing large amounts of torrents.

Keep up the good work guys.