Max. simultaneous downloads

Feature requests for the Mac OS X version of Transmission
Till

Max. simultaneous downloads

Post by Till »

Hello!

I would be awesome if a number of maximum simultaneous active torrents could be set. That would help to complete important/preferred torrent first. For example, if the max. simul. active torrent is set to 2, only the first 2 (top of the list) torrent are active. If one of them complete torrent #3 becomes active, and so on.

Cheers,
Till
Till

Re: Max. simultaneous downloads

Post by Till »

Awesome, thanks!
Ensoniq

Re: Max. simultaneous downloads

Post by Ensoniq »

Related to this...not sure if it's a bug or me misunderstanding the option "Seeding with maximum of x active transfers."

I currently have my setting at 1...meaning that I only wish to seed 1 file at a time once my downloads are completed.

If I attempt to download 3 files at a time, I am sharing my data with everyone during those transfers. (As I should be.)

But once each download is completed, ALL of them continue to seed regardless of my "Seeding with maximum of 1 active transfers" setting. If I manually pause each file, then resume, only 1 resumes seeding, while the others correctly say "waiting to seed".

Shouldn't this happen automatically? I think there's bug somewhere which is defeating the purpose of the setting. :)

-- Ensoniq