Templates for ubuntu 12.04

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
Shelvak

Templates for ubuntu 12.04

Post by Shelvak »

Hi people, I like transmission, and i didn't have problem with transmission-daemon (with web interface) in ubuntu 11.10, but I upgrade to 12.04 and the new transmission GUI JavaScript don't work good... if Firefox work a few... but in chrome and chromium not... And thare are a few 'characters' that don't appear in a good form =/ like ↓ and ↑

There are another GUI like the official with more basic JS? or some that have a customize transmission web-gui of ubuntu <= 11.10... In my 11.10 version i had a 'div' that had the free space...

well I want some help good luck =)
killemov

Re: Templates for ubuntu 12.04

Post by killemov »

Shelvak wrote:There are another GUI like the official with more basic JS? or some that have a customize transmission web-gui of ubuntu <= 11.10... In my 11.10 version i had a 'div' that had the free space...
Yes there are ... Shift, a new web UI
Shelvak

Post by Shelvak »

x190 wrote:Those issues should be fixed by now. Can you update to the latest release, v2.75?
Yeah i don't have any problem but, if i do 'apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade' the new transmission update don't appear... So can you give me some link =)
Yes there are ... Shift, a new web UI
Yeah I probe that, It's great but it's burn my eyes ^^
Shelvak

Post by Shelvak »

Excuse me for the old time...

I upgrade transmission to 2.77 (14031) and the arrows (up and down) looks great ^^ But I'm still having problems with the JS of the buttons... I use the last version of chormium... Some fix to it?