iOS7 interface [Update V2] [Download]

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
ldw

Re: iOS7 interface [Update V2] [Download]

Post by ldw »

Hey, I didn't know this existed untill today... I just tried out the version by whiskas and it's very good!

One thing I'd really like is to choose a folder myself as download location, instead of using the default download folder.
jonaston

Post by jonaston »

This looks Superbad. But I don't "get" the instructions *at all*. I downloaded and unzipped the file on my Mac. Then the wheels fell off. I'm still kind of lost on Mac OS. Could you please dumb down the instructions? And how do I install on iOS? Thanks!
rasper

Post by rasper »

Amazing work. Hoping this project will continue
For those who doesn't find the transmission web folder, all you have to do is using the command that MichielDor said as root,
find . -name web
Ziemowit

Post by Ziemowit »

So far this is basically a skin looking like the iOS design. Are there plans to make the rightclick menue accessible on iOS devices somehow?
Exp

Post by Exp »

Yes, that is basically what is missing at this point. Can anyone tackle this?
madseason41

Post by madseason41 »

Really like the webui. Got this up and running on a rpi 2 over VPN. Works great and looks good. I think one thing would be a improvement.

Any chance on making a login page instead of having the authentication box come up?

Like couchpotato or sonarr can do. Sole reason would be to allow safari to auto fill passwords stored in iCloud.

Just a thought.
Masterpooh

Post by Masterpooh »

How can I use this app with transmission on synology disc station?
Thx.
Masterpooh

Post by Masterpooh »

You linked to the same topic.
"Locate the "web" folder inside your Transmission program files ("Show package contents > Contents > Recources" on Mac"

How could I do it on mine synology disc station?