Userscript: Transmission Download Destination

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
gilest

Userscript: Transmission Download Destination

Post by gilest »

Transmission Download Destination

I thought some of you might be interested in using this. It's a simple userscript that allows you to save multiple download directories and choose between them when adding torrents via the web interface. Should work ok with Tampermonkey on Chrome and Greasemonkey on Firefox.

The source is on github so feel free to contribute by opening issues or submitting pull requests.
Last edited by gilest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shaqalac

Re: Userscript: Transmission Download Destination

Post by Shaqalac »

Hi
This is exactly the script I was looking for, there's a small problem however.
I've added the script from this website, just copy/paste into a new user script in Tampermonkey.
When I log on Transmission via the web interface and try to add a new url I end up with this. You got any idea of how to fix this?
gilest

Post by gilest »

Glad you like it. I think the CSS overrides don't work very well in some browsers/operating systems. Could you let me know your browser and OS versions please, and I'll have a look at it. Should be a pretty easy fix :)
Shaqalac

Post by Shaqalac »

I'm so sorry, I can't believe I made a reply about an error without including simple information like OS and browser.
I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 and for browser I use Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m. I've enabled developer mode in Chrome Extension for some third party extensions if that has something to say.
gilest

Post by gilest »

So I finally got a Windows 7 VM and had a go at reproducing, but I'm afraid I got nowhere:

Windows 7 Enterprise SP1
Google Chrome 36.0.1985.125
Tampermonkey 3.8
Tried with developer mode on and off.

Some things you might want to try:
Check your zoom level, make sure it's at 100%
Switch off some of your other extensions