How to create my web UI ?

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
ewan34

How to create my web UI ?

Post by ewan34 »

Hello,

I want to create my own webui, but I have try ... And it's a bad result .. I can't customize the interface, I have errors, or when I change a part of the code, the torrents list disappears ...
Can you help me, give me a documentation or other ?

Thanks for your help because, I really want create my webUI
ewan34

Re: How to create my web UI ?

Post by ewan34 »

Ok , but there aren't the html documentation and why when I change the css , my torrent list disappear...
killemov

Post by killemov »

ewan34 wrote:Hello,

I want to create my own webui, but I have try ... And it's a bad result .. I can't customize the interface, I have errors, or when I change a part of the code, the torrents list disappears ...
Can you help me, give me a documentation or other ?

Thanks for your help because, I really want create my webUI
You actually want to customize the Clutch interface? It can be done, but I would advise against it. There are some alternatives better suited for customization. I rolled my own purely based on the specification x190 referred to. I suggest you try some of these alternatives first and then decide which one comes closest to your needs and then start customizing that one. If you then decide to mutilate Shift I could assist by for instance adding some classes to elements that currently lack one. Some skill with css is required no matter which web UI you decide on.
ewan34

Post by ewan34 »

Yes, I will try to customize your webui , so you can help me for the differents classes ?