WebUI - verify local file - progress indicator

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
seaseasea

WebUI - verify local file - progress indicator

Post by seaseasea »

Hi:

I recently started using Transmission Web UI. I am use to transmission mac client. On my macbook pro 2010, yosemite 10.10.3, I am finding it not easy to distinguish the progress bar when the WebUI is verifying local file(the physical file). In the webui it is light grey, and when the webui is verifying file it goes to a darker shade of grey. But its is not easy to see. To see it definitely has verified, I have to switch to properties layout and check 100%.

Is there any tweaks I can make to improve the ability to see at glance if the torrent has successfully verified the local data, after I have selected the option.

(fyi - when I say verify local file, the file is actually on the seedbox. This is the reason I am using the WebUI interface)

Thankyou for your time.
Regards,
seaseasea

Re: WebUI - verify local file - progress indicator

Post by seaseasea »

this helped, considerably. thankyou.
now unverified is like whiteish. verified is dark grey.(and of course seeding is green!)
the progress indicator for verification seems to have improved in the last year. I guess that is something someone else changed. I like it. thankyou.