Combustion, a sleek modern new Web UI

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
Secretmapper

Combustion, a sleek modern new Web UI

Post by Secretmapper »

Hello! I just got a NAS a few days ago, and it inspired me to create a new Transmission web interface. Get it here.

It's a material design based theme, and it is responsive as well!

Looking forward to what you guys think :) There might be a few issues on some use cases, but it works good enough for me. Please let me know if you have any problems/suggestions with it! Add an issue on Github :)
killemov

Re: Combustion, a sleek modern new Web UI

Post by killemov »

It looks very clean compared to Clutch and that's some improvement indeed.
Kitty

Post by Kitty »

Amazing work. This is a really nice modern approach to the dated transmission web UI. Keep up the great work! However, there are some things that could use improvement. Such as the font. It's not too pleasing on the eyes. Also, some extra tooltips on the bottom of the page to signify what that right triangle in the bottom left means would be great. Love it so far though and I think you could make this something that every transmission user will want to use.
Sebbo

Post by Sebbo »

This is the best design I've found yet so I edited the .css to make a dark variant. Feel free to download.

Dark Combustion on GitHub

skygunner

Post by skygunner »

Good work, but the side panel doesn't seem to keep open?