So I have this unusual problem since this afternoon. Transmission doesnt recognize any of my torrents files.
1. I litteraly didnt do any change at all, I just added a torrent to download.
2. Realised this torrent wasnt starting.
3. Made a hard reboot from my server control panel (Kimsufi)
4. All torrents are now displaying this error :
No data found ensure your drives are connected or use set location
5. Tried "Verify date" / "Resume" / "Resume Now" / "Set location is correct" never changed it
1. Files are in my server, they are not deleted in any way. Nothing responds, its like transmission wasnt linked to my server anymore and not responding at all.
2. I never updated Transmission since I installed it on the my Kimsufi server.
3. Newly added torrent doesnt start at all.
4. When trying to delete and remove torrent from Transmission, the file is actually not deleted from the server.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, for me as i see it, its pure black magic
Thanks in advance.
Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
2 posts • Page 1 of 1