Torrents download okay in GUI version, but not working in web version

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
ravenlost

Torrents download okay in GUI version, but not working in web version

Post by ravenlost »

I've got this weird problem..

It seems that in the Transmission WEB version, some torrents download just fine, but others stay on IDLE.. However, the problem doesn't seem with the torrent, because I can load the torrent into the GUI version of transmission, and it starts just fine.

Any ideas what could be causing this ? I reckon it's not a network problem, since I can download it via the GUI version, plus other torrents actually do work through the web version... Am running out of ideas.

Thanks for any tips on this. It's really getting annoying...

Cheers!
ravenlost

Re: Torrents download okay in GUI version, but not working in web version

Post by ravenlost »

Have a hard time believing this is an isolated issue... Myself, and one other friend is having the same issues with Transmission-Web..

My version of Transmission-Web : 2.42 (I cannot upgrade because of package availability on my NAS).
My friend's version : 2.92-12

Hoping to get some pointers through here... I love transmission and don't want to find another solution.... :(
killemov

Re: Torrents download okay in GUI version, but not working in web version

Post by killemov »

Try running the same web version that you use on your NAS on your local machine. Use as much of a similar configuration as possible.