Can't access web-inerface remotely

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
Yoshitslc

Can't access web-inerface remotely

Post by Yoshitslc »

Hello,

I updated my windows server from Transmission 2.94 to 3.0.0 and after this update, I can't access the web interface remotely.

At first, i've tried to reactivate it in the remote tab of the settings, but all lines and checkboxes are grey and uncheck. Daemon and remoe are installed I don't know why I can't access to these settings.

After that, I got to user/appdata/local/transmission/setting.json. From there I activated all remote and rpc as it was before the update (after closing the transmission-daemon task to prevent overwriting), and disabled whitelists.

After rebooting, now in the transmission's settings interface, everything is still grey but the good boxes are checked and still no remote access from the other computers on my home network.

Anyone can tell me why these settings are grey and why I can't access remotely ?
lazlo

Re: Can't access web-inerface remotely

Post by lazlo »

Hello,
Did you ever resolve this? I am having the same issue trying to access Transmission running on my drobo. I can get to it with5he web interface on the local network, but not outside my local network.

Thanks.
Sokito

Post by Sokito »

same issue. any solution?
thanks

ps port 9091 opened
bencewe

Post by bencewe »

Restarted the pc, started transmission, it asked for permission to the firewall so i allowed it and it works