Find Least Downloaded Torrents

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
nemel26173

Find Least Downloaded Torrents

Post by nemel26173 »

Hello all. I have Transmission installed on my Synology NAS and wanted to know if there is a way to find out which of my torrents are the least downloaded of the bunch. My aim is to find these least downloaded files and remove them once a month. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Synology DS215j
DSM 6.2.4-25556
Transmission 3.00-19
eugenkss

Re: Find Least Downloaded Torrents

Post by eugenkss »

Why not look at the Ratio figure?
killemov

Re: Find Least Downloaded Torrents

Post by killemov »

nemel26173 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:48 pm Hello all. I have Transmission installed on my Synology NAS and wanted to know if there is a way to find out which of my torrents are the least downloaded of the bunch. My aim is to find these least downloaded files and remove them once a month. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Synology DS215j
DSM 6.2.4-25556
Transmission 3.00-19
This raises so many questions! Are you seeding these (complete?) torrents? Are there more than enough other seeders? Has there been any activity in the last month?
In Shift there is a function that stops seeding torrents when there is a minimum amount of seeders.