Internet explorer support for clutch?

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
Squeek

Re: Internet explorer support for clutch?

Post by Squeek »

That's great - works really well. I'm running IE6 and now don't get the 'alternate torrent rows have invisible text' issue. The config button on the bottom bar now works and looks fine, and the layout overall is good. The only outstanding things I noticed are purely cosmetic and relate to the position of items when your torrent list covers more than one screen, requiring a scroll - the faux 'dialog boxes' that appear after selecting some options (eg when you remove a torrent from the list and it displays a message box asking for confimation) - these appear at the top of the page, rather than the top of the screen you're viewing, so if you're at the bottom of a long list when you remove a torrent, it appears to do nothing and you have to scroll up to see that there is a dialog box. Oh, and the inspector does the same thing - it appears at the top of the page rather than the top of the screen, and it also expands out, width-wise, to fill a large section of the screen if you have a torrent with a long name.

Don't get me wrong, neither of these are important, and I'm very really pleased to have something that works so well! Thankyou!