WebUI Toolbar based on 1.40 Mac client

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
duncanbeevers

WebUI Toolbar based on 1.40 Mac client

Post by duncanbeevers »

I've updated the toolbar to resemble the one used in the 1.40 mac client. Individual pause and remove torrent buttons have been removed, open torrent from url and quick look buttons are not included as this change is not about adding new features.

None of this tested on iPhone / iPod, let me know if it blows up for you.

This is implemented against the main branch of my webui, and so includes per-file prioritization as well as this interface change.

Check out changes here http://svn.dweebd.com/transmissionwebui/trunk/
ximon

Re: WebUI Toolbar based on 1.40 Mac client

Post by ximon »

Sweet, thanks for this.

I had a similar mod from somewhere else a few versions back and I've been missing it since. I hope this can be added as an option (or even default) in the main version.
eric.morand

Post by eric.morand »

Wow, it looks great ! Any chance it is included by default in Transmission in a future version ?

Too bad I can't download it, is there a mirror somewhere ?
enriqueaf

Post by enriqueaf »

I have downloaded this version. And looks nice and unless for me it is working well. Thank you for the job. But I am having a problem because I can't find the optioon for start a torrent from an URL. I am using Ubuntu 8.10 and I have the last version installed from the repositories of ttp://ppa.launchpad.net/transmissionbt/ubuntu .

Thank you
Enrique
duncanbeevers

Post by duncanbeevers »

The option to load a torrent from a url is not available from the web interface in recent versions of Transmission, though it is slated for inclusion soon. You can follow along in Trac. The relevant ticket is here http://trac.transmissionbt.com/ticket/1147