Clutch for Blackberry

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
djangelic

Clutch for Blackberry

Post by djangelic »

Hi, im curious, i currently own the Android G1, and it includes an amazing app called Transdroid, which is basically a remote for your torrents at home. Now i know about utorrent miniui, and the webbased way to access your files, but transdroid is great because its 1. An app on the phone, 2. you can search and add torrents with the press of a button, and 3. its simple to set up. is there any way to port this amazing program over to blackberry? is it difficult to create apps for the blackberry? How can this be created? any programmers out there care to let me know what i'm missing? this would be an app id be willing to pay for! and im sure others would too. Why hasnt it been created yet?
Thanks for your time!

Djangelic
challgren

Re: Clutch for Blackberry

Post by challgren »

Its not that hard to create if you know Java and understand a big of swig interface. I might see what I can throw together in the next couple months.
dony71

Post by dony71 »

It has been a year since last post of this thread and I still couldn't find any clutch for blackberry
So far no remote transmission agent exist for blackberry yet
anybody willing to make one?
Soapm

Post by Soapm »

dony71 wrote:It has been a year since last post of this thread and I still couldn't find any clutch for blackberry
So far no remote transmission agent exist for blackberry yet
anybody willing to make one?
+1
killemov

Post by killemov »

What's keeping you from using a web interface? Shift, a new web UI
Soapm

Post by Soapm »

killemov wrote:What's keeping you from using a web interface? Shift, a new web UI
I don't understand, that works on a blackberry?