transmission 2.72 on Raspberry Pi

Ask for help and report issues with the GTK+ version of Transmission
timl

transmission 2.72 on Raspberry Pi

Post by timl »

Hi, I have 20 torrents all seeding on a raspberry Pi. One torrent is actively seeding, the others are waiting on peers. After a few minutes inactivity, ALL the non-active torrents assume a state of "stalled". I assume this means they will not seed?

I had a look at my preferences, there is one option "stop seeding if idle for N minutes", this was not ticked but I set it to 9999 minutes. This made no difference to the torrent activity. I checked the CPU RAM usage and there is a good 100mb free.

I read in one of the forum topics that there is a config file I can modify. Is there a flag which defines how a torrent becomes stalled? Any info gratefully received.

[EDIT] a bit more info. I decided to scale this right back. I deleted all torrents which were not active so I was left with one torrent. I then added another torrent. This was seeding but inactive. I came back 45 mins later and this was stalled also. So it doesn't look like a problem related to weight. But, if a torrent is inactive for a period it goes into a stalled state. SO I am wondering whether it ever comes out of this state? If it is stalled is it still able to receive connections?

Cheers
Tim
timl

Re: transmission 2.72 on Raspberry Pi

Post by timl »

as easy as that! Yup, in business now. I'll note that down for future reference. Thanks x190

OK, how do I mark this thread as SOLVED?