Seeding goal not displayed for partially downloaded torrents

Ask for help and report issues with the GTK+ version of Transmission
omg

Seeding goal not displayed for partially downloaded torrents

Post by omg »

Please have a look at a screenshot. The same seed limit ratio is set for both torrents, but notice how the displayed Ratio/Goal information differs. Transmission displays both the current ratio and the goal ratio (and the remaining time) for the second torrent, which is the correct behavior IMO. However, for the first torrent it only displays the current ratio, but not the goal ratio. The only relevant difference I see between the two torrents is that the second was fully downloaded (i.e. all files), while the first one only partially (i.e. not all files were selected for download, but those selected were downloaded already). I guess that the missing remaining time for the first torrent hangs together with the lack of goal ratio display. Although only the first torrent is seeded on the picture, it has no effect on this issue, but I don't have any other fully downloaded torrents at the moment. Pausing and starting the torrent does not alter the displayed ratio information (or the partial lack thereof).

I'm using transmission v1.76 (9395) on Ubuntu 9.04; I don't have the resources right now to try a nightly build.