seeding on private torrents like myanonamouse

Feature requests for the Mac OS X version of Transmission
ethanos

seeding on private torrents like myanonamouse

Post by ethanos »

Hi everyone,
So, here's my question.
But first, let me say that I'm not well literate as far as Transmission and torrents are concerned, and two, I'm not an English native speaker, so understanding things is not always simple in a foreign language..... :roll:
So I have a bad ratio with a private torrent ( myanonamouse ), and I would like to seed. But, even though I leave my files for a long time in Transmission even when they are finished downloading, it doesn't work !
I can see that the files are uploading, but where to ?????? that's another problem !
The thing is, I would like them to upload / seed on this particular site / torrent, but apparently they don't.
What am I supposed to do ?
How am I supposed to tell Transmission that I want the files to be seeding / uploading there ? ( especially the ones I have downloaded from there )
I've looked everywhere in Transmission preferences, and I tried to find a message about this here...unsuccessfully.
I checked with the staff from myanonamouse and apparently they don't receive much from me, even though I use Transmission almost everyday,and I set the limit for uploading in Transmission preferences at a very high level....
Pretty soon my ratio will get so bad, that I won't be able to download anymore, I already had several warnings !
Once again I'm sorry if this question has already been answered before, but it would definitely help me out a lot if somebody with more experience and knowledge could tell me what I'm doing wrong, and what I should do to get rid of this problem.
Hope my English is not too faulty, and that I managed to make myself clear.
Thanking you in advance for your answers,
Ethanos.