Turtle mode in Web interface?

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
Peoke

Turtle mode in Web interface?

Post by Peoke »

Is it possible to activate the turtle mode in the web interface?
ximon

Re: Turtle mode in Web interface?

Post by ximon »

As far as I know there is no 'turtle mode' via the web interface. I would love to see this implemented though...

Also, I vote that 'turtle mode' become the official name for Transmission's speed limit. ;-)
wsavona

Post by wsavona »

Well, you can change the up/down limit in browser based interface (not quite speed-limit mode)... on ipod/iphone you're out of luck

However, I agree!! I would love that button added to the web interface! (and ipod touch/iphone web interface most importantly). This would allow me to actually use the web interface.

ALSO AGREE, "Turtle Mode" is a better name!!
simoism

Post by simoism »

I'd also love to see the button for speed-limit mode added to the Web Interface!

My ISP has both peak and off-peak quotas, and i mostly relegate my torrent downloads to the off-peak period through the use of speed-limit mode. Now and then i'll find a torrent i'd like to download immediately via the Web Interface, but am unable to as speed-limit mode is already enabled.

BTW, i'm indifferent about calling it Turtle Mode :)
Jordan
Transmission Developer

Post by Jordan »

simoism wrote:I'd also love to see the button for speed-limit mode added to the Web Interface!
This is near the top of the TODO list for 1.80.