Speed limit setting in web interface buggy

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
viharm

Speed limit setting in web interface buggy

Post by viharm »

Hi,

First off, I'm loving Transmission and the power of the web interface, it's great, thanks.

Secondly, let me explain my setup: I'm running Transmission 2.11 (11322) on Ubuntu Lucid x86-32, and have set default speed limits for downloading and uploading (in preferences, under 'Speed Limits', not the Turtle!). However sometimes I relax these resctriction by using the popup menu in the web interface (bottome left gear icon, 'Total Download / Upload Rate') and setting the limits to 'Unlimited'.

As per my understanding, this menu is divided into two parts, it has some preset speeds in the bottom part and two items in the top: 'Unlimited' and the user's preset speed limit (set in the preferences).
Upload speed set to unlimited, screenshot taken before resetting to user speed
Upload speed set to unlimited, screenshot taken before resetting to user speed
clutch_Menu_before.png (138.63 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
The problem I'm having is that when I reset the speed limits (for either download or upload) back to my preferred values, only when using the menu two zeroes are added at the end of the set value. So I have to open the preferences pop-up and reset the Speed limites be removing the trailing zeroes. This problem is fully repeatable. Am I doing something wrong, or is this really a bug?
Upload speed reset to user speed, screenshot of speed limit gone crazy.
Upload speed reset to user speed, screenshot of speed limit gone crazy.
clutch_Menu_after.png (138.19 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
Screenshot of preferences dialog taken after user speed was reset from the menu
Screenshot of preferences dialog taken after user speed was reset from the menu
clutch_pref_after.png (10.26 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
I have tried to search for this issue elsewhere in the forum, but failed. Sorry for posting if it already exists.

Thanks and Regards.

UPDATE 2010-11-19: Attached screenshots of the problem.
Last edited by viharm on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viharm

Re: Speed limit setting in web interface buggy

Post by viharm »

Bump :(