WI Not Removing All Torrents

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
cwanja

WI Not Removing All Torrents

Post by cwanja »

Not sure if this is OS X related, or just web interface (WI) related. When I am running multiple torrents, and then they all finish and I go to remove them - Transmission removes all, but one of them. If I look at the desktop client, there is not any torrents running, but the WI reports there is. And it continues to seed as well. I have tested this twice and even when you already have the left over torrent seeding, if I added two more, and then remove them - it still leaves one.

The only way I have seen as a way to resolve this is to restart the client on the desktop - which is unacceptable.

This has only begun since the 2.50 update. Any one else having these issues / know of a way to resolve them? I can post screenshots later, but right now I do not have a way to access the remote box that Transmission is running on.
cwanja

Re: WI Not Removing All Torrents

Post by cwanja »

Start a Torrent (in my case, 2 or more) > Let them ALL finish (or they all are finished by the next time I look) > Select one at time until they are all selected > Click Remove or the new, wordpress menu option.

I have also done the same steps, except right click Remove from List.

All torrents, but one get removed. But the desktop client reports all are removed. Still at work, will be able to screenshot in about 2 hours time. I will include an updated post to this to show the screenshots.
cwanja

Post by cwanja »

Attached is the screenshots.
webGUI.png
webGUI.png (45.62 KiB) Viewed 4318 times
cwanja

Post by cwanja »

Desktop interface
Screen Shot 2012-02-23 at 6.02.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2012-02-23 at 6.02.46 PM.png (53.28 KiB) Viewed 4318 times
livings124
Transmission Developer

Post by livings124 »

User banned + thread locked.

Transmission is not meant to be used for piracy. Don't use it.