"trash original torrent files" & remote requests

Ask for help and report issues not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
envoy510

"trash original torrent files" & remote requests

Post by envoy510 »

When a torrent is added (by flexget via the remote interface), my "Trash original torrent files" isn't respected and the .torrent file lives on.

Is this a known bug? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
blacke4dawn

Re: "trash original torrent files" & remote requests

Post by blacke4dawn »

If you are using the RPC interface then there shouldn't be any "original" torrent file to trash since as far as I know it's never saved to disk in that case.
If you are saving it in the watchdir then it's something with your setup because it works perfectly fine for me (with manual added ones).
envoy510

Re: "trash original torrent files" & remote requests

Post by envoy510 »

blacke4dawn wrote:If you are using the RPC interface then there shouldn't be any "original" torrent file to trash since as far as I know it's never saved to disk in that case.
If you are saving it in the watchdir then it's something with your setup because it works perfectly fine for me (with manual added ones).
I'm using flexget with transmissionrpc. I just found out that the .torrent files don't appear when I unchecked "Assign group to new transfers based on criteria". I had been using the latter option to get downloaded files to be sorted into different directories.

It also appears that the download directory (specified in flexget) is ignored when the above option is turned on.

Anyway, I think I'm OK now. I'll report back if there are more issues.