Well, my problem is this:
1. I installed the client with daemon option on a server.
2. Configured web gui succesfully on port 5xxxx, forwarded on router and it works normal from outside.
and here comes the catch:
3. The web interface is only loading when the client is open on the server. If i close the client the web gui wont load.
4. I got the fact that the daemon uses 9091 port, so i open this port on router also, but it wont work.
5. The web gui is working if i try to load it on the server itself like this: "http://localhost:9091/transmission/web/"
6. Do i have to configure settings.json to allow the daemon to act like the client does?
Ask for help and report issues with the Windows version of Transmission
1 post • Page 1 of 1