User interface options

Feature requests not specific to either the Mac OS X or GTK+ versions of Transmission
fuga

User interface options

Post by fuga »

I'm begging! I'm betting most folks have relatively modern displays with great resolutions. If so the Transmission interface is relatively small. Some of us have issues with text and other interface elements. Having the ability to have stuff larger would be a huge benefit to using Transmission.

Please please consider.

Otherwise, thanks for the most solid, reliable client I have used over the years, and I have used them all.
killemov

Re: User interface options

Post by killemov »

For web simplest solution is [CTRL]+[+] and there are some ways to scale windows/fonts/components in some desktop environments.
fuga

Post by fuga »

I should have specified:

Transmission v3.0
M2 iMac/macOS Ventura v13.1
David Schaefer

Post by David Schaefer »

[CTRL] + [+] does nothing in macOS Ventura.
darmok

Post by darmok »

Like previous versions of macOS, you can enable various zoom functions from the Accessibility control panel. But they work on a whole-display basis.

I'm thinking you want a bit more tho? Something like a shortcut (normally cmd-+) to enlarge the fonts within Transmission?
fuga

Post by fuga »

cmd-+ would be better but I would prefer to have an actual choice in Settings/Preferences.
darmok

Post by darmok »

I agree; a base / minimum size setting in Prefs and then support cmd-+ in the windows.