Change WebUI color scheme

Discussion of the Web Interface for Transmission, formerly known as Clutch. This applies to all version of Transmission
Revellion

Change WebUI color scheme

Post by Revellion »

Hello, I am using transmission installed on my router through asuswrt-merlin, recently i updated transmission 3 to 4 and received a dark color scheme. I would like to switch back to the old interface of 3d version if possible, it was much more accurate and prettier. How can I do that?
If this is impossible, i'd like to ask if there is an option to get myself at least a light color scheme for the new interface
NotoriousPyro

Re: Change WebUI color scheme

Post by NotoriousPyro »

I don't know about your specific situation, since you are using it on your router, but for me using a VM running Windows I installed 4.0 and noticed the same design change and disliked it.

I wanted to go back to 3.0 but noticing your post and people's custom UI designs made me think... so I installed 3.0 and copied the contents of C:\Program Files\Transmission\web (from version 3.0) into C:\Program Files\Transmission\public_html (for version 4.0). First I renamed public_html to public_html.old and then made a new folder before finally copying it, and it works...

[censored]
killemov

Re: Change WebUI color scheme

Post by killemov »

@NotoriousPyro You are using the 3.0 interface to control a 4.0 instance. That works, but you might be missing some newer functionality. See Transmission RPC Spec.